Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WINTER WONDERLAND

Abby loves to play outside in the snow. She especially loves to go sledding on the big hill behind our house. This year she can actually walk up the hill by herself, which is a big bonus for those nice people who take her out ( Daddy & Aunt Tippy). I only run out long enough to snap a few pictures. I have never figured out what is so enjoyable about a less than 10 second ride down a hill and then a 5 minute walk back up all while freezing your butt off. Ally loves to play out in the snow, however after one slide down the hill she cries and wants to go back in. I think she inherited my feelings on sledding :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I like the picture slideshows.

The Seaman Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time when everyone is in town. I love hanging out with family and having all of those fun times with them!