Monday, February 18, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Abby has been very excited for Valentine's Day. She got to have a party at preschool, and she was excited to get her own valentines. She was very excited when I decided that we would make heart shaped pancakes and sausage for supper. She helped me shape the sausages, and was very excited to surprise Daddy. Then her and Ally received these chocolate dipped strawberries. They loved them. Apparently Ally didn't want to get her hands dirty.





I thought I would take a picture, so aunt Tippy could see. (She was my inspiration)

I forgot to mention we also had Heart-Shaped grill cheese for Lunch. I think that was the first time Abby actually finished her meal. I am going to have to be creative more often:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

The chocolate strawberries look yummy!

The Keeslers said...

What a good mother you are. You are definitely my hero. :)

The Seaman Family said...

Aww that is so cute, I love the dipped stawberries, what a cute gift!