Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PRESCHOOL

Abby is finally back in preschool, she loves summer but she loves preschool more, and she couldn't wait to start again. She is going three days a week in the morning, and she always has so much fun there. She loves her teachers Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Amy and she has already made lots of new friends. Everyday when I drop her off Ally says "I wanna go to peaskool, Mom" I wish I could leave her too, unfortunately she has to wait until next year at the earliest. I wish I could say that I enjoy the break from Abby, but it justs means I have to entertain Ally that much more. I never realized what a blessing having two is. She was so excited to wear this dress, it was her cousin Taylor's and she passed it down to Ally, and lucky for her she can still fit in it. She doesn't quite understand why I won't let her wear it everyday????

"All done, when do I get to come back?"