Wednesday, September 10, 2008

GYMNASTICS


Ally had her first gymnastics class, she loves it!! She was so excited that for once Abby had to sit and watch and she got to go do something. She was all smiles. She learned how to bear walk, forward roll and to make a table top which she was very proud of herself and kept saying look at me, mom. She is the youngest in her class, but I think she listens better than any of the other kids. I was surprised, a few weeks ago I told Curt I wasn't going to sign her up, cuz I didn't think she was ready. She is very strong willed and challenges almost everything I tell her to do, like most kids I guess. So I thought I wouldn't torture myself, but Curt didn't think that was fair because Abby signed up at two years old, so Ally should too. So the deal was we would do a night class and he would take her.....so far he had to stay late at work the first night and this week he is out of town. I guess my plan has failed already. Lucky for me, and her she cooperates. I also might add that Ally is officially POTTY TRAINED. I was putting a pull up on her at night, but since the last package ran out and I refuse to buy more we have only had 1 accident:) YEAH ALLY!!!!!
Abby was our photographer, we had about 50 pics like this:)

1 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Great picture taking Abby, they look great! Ally looks like she is having a blast! What a great thing for her.