Monday, July 21, 2008

GOLF

Curt has been trying for over 8 years to get me out on the golf course with him. I am not sure why I never want to go just didn't seem like my thing, but he finally got me out there and we had lots of fun. We went with 7 other couples from our ward, and we played best ball between the couples. For those of you who don't golf that means that whoevers ball was closest after each shot we both shot from that spot. We won, and I think by the end I was doing pretty good. They had various prizes for farthest drive, shortest drive and stuff like that so everyone got prizes. Scott Langston, a good friend of ours did a great job setting up this outing, so a big THANK YOU to him:) Curt went a little camera crazy he said he didn't know if he would ever get me out there again, so he needed lots of pictures. Oh and I think I had the prettiest golf clubs, they were pink, thanks to Angela for letting me borrow them.

Team Pumptec (Us)

Team HPO (Scott & Amy Langston)

Team General Mills (Roger & Leigh Galloway)

Team Excedex (Dave & Sonya Payne) and Team Polaris (Brad & Emily Hacking)

Team HP (Cameron & Julie Hunsaker)

Team Cargill (Mark & Mary Haake)

Team Polaris (Brad & Emily Hacking)

Team HP (Cameron & Julie Hunsaker) and Team Honda (Ryan and Andria Yoes)

Curt

I had to have a clean ball, right?

Oops, I missed!

I am starting to look like a pro.

2 comments:

Julie said...

great pictures, it was fun!

Emily said...

I'm so glad I stalked your blog today, that was a fun time!