Wednesday, November 7, 2007

OOPS!!!

For the past few years we have just had Abby either put face stickers or draw a face with markers on her pumpkin for Halloween. However this year she realized that you are supposed to carve them. So after Halloween she tells me that we forgot to carve our pumpkins. I tried to tell her we could do it next year, but after 10 minutes of me explaining how we could just wait, and her getting out the knife and her pumpkin, I knew I wasn't going to win this one easily, so I gave in and her and I carved her pumpkin. She of course refused to touch any of the "yucky stuff", as she put it. So I did most of the work. But she was very proud of her carved pumpkin even if it was after Halloween.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Sometimes it's just easier to give in!!! cute pumpkin.