Thursday, February 25, 2010

WINTER FUN

My kids love to be outdoors, they love sledding, ice-skating, and I think their favorite thing to do is to eat the freshly fallen snow. This winter I have tried to get them out as much as I can stand it, and they were pretty lucky we had quite a few warm-enough days that I was able to get them out. So here are a few picture of all our outdoor fun this winter. Ally even put her skates for the first time this year, and was starting to get brave enough to let go by the last time we took her. And Abby of course took right too after the first time we went.

Abby & Daddy

Ally & Mommy

Daddy & Ally


All of us

Daddy & Abby

Mommy Abby & Ally

Abby playing hockey

Ally

Ally


Ally

Abby

Daddy & Ally

Abby

Mommy & Ally

Abby

Ally

1 comments:

Krissy said...

Brrr! That looks COLD, but fun, too. :) Can you believe that I have never been ice skating? But, see, I've never been surfing either... or skiing... Man, what kind of an American am I?!