Saturday, December 12, 2009

NORTHSTAR COMMUTER TRAIN

Curt got us free tickets to ride the Northstar Commuter Train right after it opened. I have to admit I thought he was a total dork for even wanting to ride the train, but there were about 2000 other dorks just like him lined up to ride it. The ride down there was very crowded, but we did mange to find seats even though they weren't together. We went to Nicollet Mall and found Applebees...yes I know we could have just gone there in Elk River, but I was very nervous about there being enough room on the train for our ride home, that I just wanted a familiar place to eat so we could do it quickly and then find our way back to the train station. The ride home wasn't nearly as crowded, and we did find seats together this time. The girls had lot of fun, and loved every minute of it. I have to admit it was a fun family outing, and I am glad we had the opportunity to go...will I do it again...probably not :D

Daddy & Abby


Mommy & Ally

Ally
Ally & Abby
Abby & Ally

0 comments: