Monday, November 16, 2009

PUMPKIN CARVING

Our friends Kody & Tayna suggested getting together to carve pumpkins, now we have never done this in the past, because I like to avoid all messy projects in my house, but Curt thought it sounded like fun. So I went and bought a carving kit from Walmart, and Kody & Tayna brought some pumpkins and we carved pumpkins for the first time as a family. I at first told Curt he had to do all the messy stuff, but I eventually got over the grossness of it and helped Abby get hers all nice and cleaned out. Abby thought it was lots of fun, and literally had pumpkin covering her...she needed a bath. Ally wasn't touching the stuff and freaked out when she accidentally got a little on her hand. We had lots of fun and a I think the pumpkins turned out great for first-timers. This is for sure a tradition we will keep...thanks Kody & Tayna!
Curt and Ally
Abby & Kody
Abby
Curt & Ally's finished product
Kody & Tayna's finished product
Kody & Tayna
Mine & Abby's finished product!

0 comments: