Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A "GIRLY" DAY

Since this was Abby's first year of school I decided to have a girly day with her so she could pick out some new clothes for school. She wanted to go shopping first, so she picked out a very cute outfit for the first day of school, then it was out to lunch. I was hoping for a nicer sit down place, but she insited it have a play-land, so we ended up going to Burger King, which did save me money, but wasn't exaclty what I had in mind. Last she wanted to have her nails done, so we went to the local nail salon, and she got to pick out her colors for her finger and toes. They had sooooo many choices it literally took her about 10 min to decide which colors. But she loved every minute of it, and had a huge smile on her face the whole time. I am hoping to keep this up as a yearly tradition...it was a lot of fun!

First her fingers....


then her toes...

now they are drying
All done!
Look at that smile....she is such girly-girl....I love it!

0 comments: