Thursday, December 4, 2008

THANKSGIVING AT THE CABIN


Ally & Papa
Ally & Grandma
Abby helping make the fruit salad
Ally helping make the fruit salad
Abby & her olive fingers
Ally & her olive fingers.....all she ate was olives & marsh-pillows (marshmallows)
Abby and the baby Abby
Ally's favorite thing to do was block the hallway and say
"can't go through"
This year for Thanksgiving we went with my parents up to the cabin for 5 days. It was so fun to just relax and do nothing, except watch kids. Which if you ask my Dad all we did was watch them make messes:) Which we did eventually clean up, right after we (my mom & I) finished our game of cards. Just ask my Mom how much cheating she got away with?? We really had a great time hanging out with family. My uncle lives up there so we got to see him and some of his kids too. One of which just had a brand new baby named Abigail, which my Abby insisted on holding the entire time. She is really cute, congratulations Jessica.

0 comments: